Playing outside

Lately it has been a little bit warmer. The boys have been able to play outside - finally!!! Since we signed up Aidan for soccer we decided he better start to practice. The boys were outside for over an hour playing soccer with Jared and the neighbor boy joined in as well. I can't wait until they spend most of the day outside burning off some energy!
Eli chasing after the ball

Liam watching all of the excitement
I thought I would throw this picture in there too. Eli carries his cars everywhere with him. Especially 'the awesome car'. That is the name of the car. Eli eating dinner with all of his cars!

Comments

Jenni said…
Cute pictures. The one of Liam and his cars makes me laugh because Ethan used to do the exact same thing. Boys are so cute!
Jenni said…
Sorry I meant to say Eli, not Liam.
Kendra said…
Love the picture of Eli with all his cars. You weren't kidding when you said he takes them with him everywhere. It has been so wonderful to have some warm weather so the kids can get out and play. Makes days at home go so much better because my kids will play outside for hours everyday.

Popular posts from this blog

Dollywood

Liam

My baby - at least for another 3 weeks