Why????

Sometimes, well a lot of the time I wonder what is going on in my childrens heads, especially when I leave the kitchen for 3 minutes during dinner and come back to find this . . .

I guess maybe they thought the dinosaurs were hungry.


Two mischievous little boys!!!

On a side note, Eli had his 12 month check up today. He is actually almost 15mos but since the flu was so bad in Feb we decided to wait for it to die down. Eli now weighs in at 24lbs 8oz, he is 30.5 inches tall (2 feet, 6.5 in), and his head is 19 1/8 in. He got 3 shots today and had to be poked in his finger to check his hemoglobin. He did not like it one bit and sure let the nurse know. Since then he has cheered up, here he is after dinner, still with his Clifford sticker on from the doctor.

Comments

Jenni said…
I love that Eli is still wearing his sticker! Last time Ethan went to the doctor he wore his sticker for 5 days. He would put it on the table at night and put it back on in the morning. I had to start taping it on him because it was not sticky anymore. Kids are so funny.

Popular posts from this blog

Dollywood

Liam

It's been a while . . .