Flat Irons

So as many of you know my hair used to be totally straight - it wouldn't even hold a curl from a curling iron for more than an hour or two. I would wake up in the morning shower and head off to school - my hair was VERY straight. Since having children and all of the hormones that go along with it my hair has gone curly. These days if I don't do anything to my hair it is a frizzy mess. So some days I use a product called 'Curls Rock' by Tigi to help enhance the curls and some days I just want it straight. I have been in search for the best flat iron for a long time. I didn't want to have to spend $120 to get a salon quality flat iron. I finally found the best flat iron - my hair is as straight as if I have just left the hair salon. It is the Wet 2 Straight flat iron by Remington. It sells for about $23 at Walmart or Target. Such a great deal. It comes in either a 1 in or a 2 in. I prefer the 2 inch. Now I never use this iron when my hair is completely wet - I tried it once and the steam was too intense for my scalp. So I dry my hair until it is almost dry and use the flat iron. So if you are in the market for a new flat iron, I highly recommend this one!

Comments

Jenni said…
Thanks for the tip - I am actually looking for a good flat iron. I have to go over my hair at least 3 times with my current one. My hair has just enough wave to be neither curly or straight - just annoying!

Popular posts from this blog

Dollywood

Liam

It's been a while . . .