A visit from my family!!!!

Wow - time sure does fly by quickly - I am yet late again updating on what has been going on here. Recently - (21st of Aug) some of my family from Arizona came to visit. My dad, my sister Andrea and her daughter Ashlyn. It was so nice to see them as it has been about 8mos since the last time. They stayed for about a week and we got to do a lot of things around NC that I hadn't done yet. We went to the Fish Hatchery, had breakfast at the Pisgah Inn on the BlueRidge Parkway, went on a boat tour at Lake Lure and saw an Asheville Tourists game. Who knew there were so many fun things to do so close to us and I have lived here for 4 yrs and hadn't done them yet - except the breakfast part. Anyways here are some pictures from our fun week






I appreciated so much my family taking time from their busy schedule to come and spend some time we me and my family. Ashlyn is a beautiful little girl and I enjoyed so much having a little girl in the house. I was sad to see them go but we will see them again in November for Thanksgiving - only 3 mos away.

Comments

Anonymous said…
we had so much fun and can't wait to see you all again in November! we miss you

Popular posts from this blog

Dollywood

Liam

It's been a while . . .