Preschool here I come . . .

We decided that since Aidan turns 5 in November and missed the cut off to start kindergarten this year that he needed to get out of the house and interact with other kids. So we decided to put him in preschool. So this last Tuesday we went to an open house at school so that he could meet his teachers - Miss Wilma and Miss Linda. Then on Thursday Aidan went for his very first day of preschool. He will be on a Tues/Thurs schedule. Aidan was excited to get a new backpack as well as a lunch bag. Adley also wanted to be included in getting all of the new stuff too so we had to buy him a lunch bag as well. School is about 3hrs long and will give me time to run my errands with 2 children instead of 3. Plus it will give me some one on one time with Adley. As much as the boys fight at times I know that they love each other and miss each other when they are separated. Adley kept wanting to know when Aidan was done with school. So here are some pictures from his first day. He had a great time and had a big smile on his face when I picked him up. He said that they practiced the alphabet, read some stories, had snack, finger painted and did show and tell with 3 things they brought from home - Aidan took his transformer, a Lego car and a dinosaur.
This past weekend we went to the Asheboro Zoo. I don't have time tonight to post about it so hopefully I will have time by Tues. I need to get to bed since I work in the morning.

Comments

Anonymous said…
so cute and all grown up! how sad huh, but a little exciting... glad you had a fun trip and we can't wait to see the photos - hope work went well

Popular posts from this blog

Dollywood

Liam

It's been a while . . .