7mos old and ready to crawl

Eli is now 7mos old and wants to be mobile so badly. He has now figured out how to get up on his knees. He can actually stand up on his toes with his hands still on the ground. He kind of rocks back and forth and if something is in front of him - he will just lunge forward and back down on his belly - hoping that he has gained an inch or two to get to the toy that he so badly wants. He does eventually get there. Here is a picture of him on his knees and a video of him this morning rocking on his knees. I fear that in a week or so he will be crawling everywhere. Which means I will then need to barricade my house with gates.

Eli practicing

Comments

Anonymous said…
Eli's doing so good and will be crawling in no time! i love that you put video on your blog, I will have to do it soon as well...
birdfam said…
Too cute! I can't wait for Kensington to crawl. She is tired of watching Karsen & Maeley running around - I know she can't wait to do the same.

Popular posts from this blog

Dollywood

Liam

It's been a while . . .