Missing Teeth!

Aidan has lost 2 more teeth - and they happen to be both of his front teeth. He looks a little funny these days and has trouble saying a few words. He thinks it is great - he gets money from the tooth fairy. The tooth fairy at our house has been slacking a little - she forgot to come the night Aidan put his tooth under his pillow - Aidan was very upset. I told Aidan that maybe a lot of other kids lost their teeth on the same day and that the tooth fairy couldn't get to everyone in one night and to try again - this time she came!!! Whew that was a close one! Here is the latest toothless grin from Aidan:

Here are a few more pictures of Liam - he is doing really well - gaining weight, sleeping 4-5 hrs at night. He is a good baby - not fussy (for now). He is peeling everywhere and probably would love it if I quit picking the skin off of him (I can't help it!!)
Fresh from the tub

Here is a picture of Adley singing at the Daddy's breakfast that they had at this school (he is in the top, middle wearing a Yoda shirt):

Everyone is finally feeling better at our house. Jared was able to go to work today. The kids coughs are going away and after a 2 day head cold I am feeling better. I think it is a miracle that Liam did not get sick. Yeah for antibodies in breastmilk!!!
We spent most of the day yesterday with Jared's family. I didn't even think to bring my camera but wished I had. All of the cousins had such a good time playing together. It was a lot of fun and good food!!!
And this morning my brother and his wife welcomed their 4th child in to this world. She doesn't have a name yet, but was 7lbs 5oz. Congratulations Steve & Kadee!!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dollywood

Liam

It's been a while . . .