Another great deal!!!

Today I went to Walgreen's for some good deals. First I purchased 2 packages of Jumbo Huggies diapers (both on sale for $10), and 2 packages of Huggies wipes 232ct (both on sale for $6). I had them total the price first (around $34), then I gave them the coupons that I found here (2 - $5 off and 2 - $3 off). It brought the price down to $18.16. Since my purchase was over $25 (before coupons) I also got a RR for $10 to be used at Walgreens in the next couple of weeks. I then went and got the EasySaver catalog for March at the front of the store - tore out the coupon for the Garnier Fructis shampoo & conditioner. Regularly $2.99, the coupon was for $2 off. I went and got 10 bottles, used my coupon for the $2 off (savings of $20- it applied the savings to every bottle despite the limitations the coupon had printed on it). I purchased the 10 bottles for $10 +tax, but used my RR coupon from my diaper purchase - so they were essentially free, except for tax. So in total I got: 10 bottle of shampoo/conditioner; 2 jumbo packages of diapers; 2 packages of wipes (232ct) all for about $20!!!!!!!! Total savings: $62.02

Comments

angie said…
I think I would classify you as an "ultimate couponer" not quite "extreme".;-) From the sounds of it you do shop the deals, the stores do make those deals and you are right to take advantage of them. You'd be surprised possibly what I've heard of some people doing. To the extent of returning the original products that get those store rewards after already redeeming the "free dollars". (Now that's conniving) I love a good deal too! Happy couponing. :-)

Popular posts from this blog

Dollywood

Liam

It's been a while . . .