Fabric shopping

As many of you know I love to quilt. Last weekend (23rd/24th) I went with my mother/sister-in-laws to Tennessee for a girls weekend. For Christmas my mother-in-law gave each of us girls some money for fabric and said we would go on a girls weekend trip to Tennessee to look at some of the shops there. We left Friday afternoon, had a wonderful dinner and played cards in our hotel until 1am. Then next day we went to 2 quilt shops. One of which was in Jonesborough, TN, called Tennessee Quilts. This was an amazing store and had a huge variety of fabrics and patterns. We ate a great lunch at The Bistro. We are thinking that we must do this at least once a year. We had such a great time. We arrived home around dinner time. The drive to/from Tennessee was gorgeous. My husband survived yet another weekend with the boys. This is the 3rd time in 2 months that he has given me a kids free night. He has always been very willing and such a good sport about it. Since we both watch the kids during the week while the other one works, he is often home with the kids as much as I am. I think he deserves a break too - any ideas?!? When he had the boys this time around - he took them to Advance Auto Parts where the Monster Truck 'Gravedigger' was on display. This was one of the actual trucks used in races - it is truck #21 for Gravedigger. The boys had a great time. Here are some pictures:



I am also including some recent pictures of Eli.
Jared gave Eli his very own cookie and he was so excited.
This is where I often find Eli - sitting in the back of the dump truck or standing in it. He likes to be pushed around by his big brothers.

Comments

tatum said…
being the youngest i think can be really fun, i love that picture of eli in the truck, ethan does that too, he loves attention from his big brother.

Popular posts from this blog

Mickey Mouse

Labor Day Weekend

My baby - at least for another 3 weeks