Fabric shopping

As many of you know I love to quilt. Last weekend (23rd/24th) I went with my mother/sister-in-laws to Tennessee for a girls weekend. For Christmas my mother-in-law gave each of us girls some money for fabric and said we would go on a girls weekend trip to Tennessee to look at some of the shops there. We left Friday afternoon, had a wonderful dinner and played cards in our hotel until 1am. Then next day we went to 2 quilt shops. One of which was in Jonesborough, TN, called Tennessee Quilts. This was an amazing store and had a huge variety of fabrics and patterns. We ate a great lunch at The Bistro. We are thinking that we must do this at least once a year. We had such a great time. We arrived home around dinner time. The drive to/from Tennessee was gorgeous. My husband survived yet another weekend with the boys. This is the 3rd time in 2 months that he has given me a kids free night. He has always been very willing and such a good sport about it. Since we both watch the kids during the week while the other one works, he is often home with the kids as much as I am. I think he deserves a break too - any ideas?!? When he had the boys this time around - he took them to Advance Auto Parts where the Monster Truck 'Gravedigger' was on display. This was one of the actual trucks used in races - it is truck #21 for Gravedigger. The boys had a great time. Here are some pictures:



I am also including some recent pictures of Eli.
Jared gave Eli his very own cookie and he was so excited.
This is where I often find Eli - sitting in the back of the dump truck or standing in it. He likes to be pushed around by his big brothers.

Comments

tatum said…
being the youngest i think can be really fun, i love that picture of eli in the truck, ethan does that too, he loves attention from his big brother.

Popular posts from this blog

Dollywood

Liam

It's been a while . . .