Girls Night

Last night was the Father/Son campout with church. I get off easy since I have all boys, although Liam did stay behind - he's just a little too small for my comfort to go camping with all the big boys without the supervision of his mommy too. I had to work yesterday and couldn't find a sitter for Liam. Jared wanted to leave around 2 or 3pm to get up there and get settled and let the boys play. I ended up having to find coverage for the last half of my shift which is sometimes a pain to do, but I got lucky. I came home got the boys packed and off to camping and it was just Liam and me. We met up with a friend from work. My friend and I are both trying to lose some of our baby weight and had started a new diet. I am down 9lbs now with only 6 more to go. So Liam and Eli's baby weights are gone...just two more babies to go. It will be nice to get back to the weight I was when I got married. We decided with our weight loss it was time to go shopping. A new swimsuit was our goal. Sadly I have not purchased a new swimsuit in 4 years...I haven't been too interested in getting the post baby body in a swimsuit period, but now I'm feeling better about it.
We shopped for 4.5 hrs. It was great!!! We each found 2 swimsuits and 1 for her little girl. It was a great night and Liam as always was a great sport. He hardly fussed at all - only when he was hungry.
Liam slept til after 8 this morning and now are headed out again to finish up some more shopping. Man having only 1 kid to take around is really really easy!

Comments

Unknown said…
Glad you got that time to yourself...kind of. You deserve it! :-) Have a wonderful Mothers Day!
Kendra said…
I had so much fun last night! Liam was wonderful and always so happy and smiling. We definately need to go shopping again soon or just go out to dinner and movie.

Popular posts from this blog

Dollywood

Liam

EB awareness week!