New Family Pictures

While in AZ we took some family pictures. I posted a couple on the right but they are kind of hard to see, so here are a few from the bunch. Our family picture turned out pretty good except Liam has a funny look on his face but I guess 5 of 6 people looking is pretty good.




On a side note:
**Today the boys have been making me crazy. Our first incident was of Adley hitting his eye on the table - he did it to himself, not being aware of his postion to the table when bending over. Then Adley and Aidan were play fighting (never a good thing) and Aidan ended up falling off the couch and smacking his heat on the metal air intake - pretty good size bump with a few drops of blood. Later, Jared and I were in the kitchen when we heard the boys say, "Let's be ninjas", simultaneously Jared and I both yelled, "NO!". Then of course somehow Adley had his fingers bent backwards by Aidan and then they wanted to play dodge ball. All of this in my tiny tiny living room!!! I think the boys need a padded room, because inevitably if they fall, fight, etc someone is going to hit a wall, baseboard, sharp corner or someone. I am hoping we can make it through the week without a trip to the ER!

Comments

Unknown said…
those are great pictures!
Tiffany said…
such a cute family!
Kendra said…
Love your new pictures. Your boys are so handsome. Aidan's looking so old, love Adley's hair, and Eli and Liam have the cutest smiles.
InkMom said…
My boys have started taking off their shirts to play the smashing game. Which is what they call the boxing game on the Wii. Yeah. It never ends well.

You're boys are so handsome -- including their daddy, which is totally okay for me to say since he's my brother, right?
Melanie,
I love the new family pictures! Your boys are so handsome and are growing too fast!

Popular posts from this blog

Dollywood

Liam

It's been a while . . .