Finally. . . .

I have gotten around to posting pictures of our Arizona trip. Not that today isn't a busy day.....I was up a lot last night with a puking boy and husband, cleaned and disinfected the house and did my grocery shopping (which I don't recommend to do 2 days before Christmas). But the house is quiet (for now) so I'll see what I can post.
We were in AZ for Thanksgiving and took a side trip to San Diego. My brother Steve and his family, my sister Andrea and her family and my parents and grandma came with us. We had a blast. First we went to Legoland (I think Jared was the most excited) and then to Sea World. The kids loved the Shamu show and so did I, it still amazes me that people can have such a unique relationship with the whales.
Our kids traveled great! We were a little nervous, with this being the first time we have ever flown or traveled 6hrs in the car with all 4 kids. We were trying to boycott the airlines and their baggage fees so we bought two new carry on pieces which Aidan and Adley pulled. We did not check one piece of luggage (except for on the return flight, long story, rude guy, unhappy mommy, baggage fee waived). The big boys pulled their luggage and had a backpack and so did Jared and I. Eli and Liam were in strollers, with the diaper bag and one other bag. We packed light.... thus we did lots of loads of laundry.

Our little travelers
Aidan, Adley and Karsen
Aidan at the Lego driving school
Liam just being cute - he is such an easy baby to travel with. He cut 4 teeth on our trip and you wouldn't have even known.
I think Jared is little big for the ride, glad he went and not me!
Adley and the Lego White House
Aidan, Karsen and the Bionicle
Shamu Show
Eli and the Beluga Whale
Playing Simon Says in the hotel room
Laguna Beach - before they got wet
After they got wet!
Tough boys!!
Playing
(I think the passerby's thought we were crazy, but the kids enjoyed every single minute of it.)
Putting up the tree
He is so darn cute (it's hard to punish him sometimes)!

We hope you all have a very Merry Christmas!!!!

Comments

Tiffany said…
looked like you guys had a lot of fun!

Popular posts from this blog

Liam

My baby - at least for another 3 weeks

Preschool Graduation