Visitors

As I mentioned in a previous post my parents and my grandma came to visit us. They came to meet Liam for the first time and be here when he was blessed. My grandma really liked meeting Liam b/c his middle name is the same as my grandpa's who passed away in 2003. They stayed for about a week. We had the opportunity to do so many fun activities together - many that I hadn't done even though we have lived here for 6 yrs. We went to a famous poets home/farm. I didn't take the kids through the tour of the house but we did go and visit the goats. They recently had a set of twins and triplet goats born. The kids got to pet the baby goats. Here are a few pictures:

On our walk up to the house
Adley & my dad
Kids - in more ways than one
2 of the triplet kids
We also went to another old farm that was having it's annual celebration with crafts, food, entertainment, etc. The kids had a great time and the food was delicious!

Firing civil war rifles
The boys did not like the loud bang the rifles made
Liam and my mom
Grandma with the grandkids
(Yes, Eli is on a tether - I can't keep up with that kid - he would disappear in 2 sec without the tether - like I have said many times - he was my best baby and my worst two year old - always wanting to do what the big boys are doing - he has no fear!!!)

Aidan learned to hula-hoop in PE at school - he is really really good!!

We had breakfast up at a restaurant at the top of the Blue Ridge mountains - the view is gorgeous. We also were able to go and see the local minor league baseball team play.

View from the mountains after breakfast
Baseball game
The boys!

We had such a good time with my parents and were so glad that my grandma was able to come too. We always enjoy visitors - if you want to come and visit too just let us know - we would love to have you.

Comments

Unknown said…
I love seeing a pic of all the boys together! That is really cool. :-) Sounds like you have been very busy but doing well.

Popular posts from this blog

Dollywood

Liam

It's been a while . . .