It's a . . .

BOY!!!! Yes we will be adding another boy to our family. We were a little surprised that again it is another boy, but we are still excited. I have to say I did shed a tear or two over it not being a girl (this is most likely our last baby) but I am grateful that we have been able to have children and 4 for that matter. Now we will start to think of names . . . any ideas???
For those who have girls - since I will now forever be surrounded by boys - please remember I will gladly borrow your daughters from time to time. :-)
Also I have finally had to give up wearing my real clothes and have moved on to maternity clothes - at least they have gotten cuter over the years!!

Comments

Jenni said…
Congrats! We are excited for your family. Do you have any name ideas?
Unknown said…
Congratulations! How exciting. 4 boys! And just now wearing maternity clothes?! That is so crazy!
Jenny P. said…
I absolutely think you should name the baby Larry. Or Moe. Or even curly. Okay... I'm serious now. Did you know you only used eight letters to name all three of your other children? So, if you use the same eight letters for this boy... here are your choices:

Daniel... not so bad
Andy. I like this one
A few others: lane, dane, neal, eldan, landen, and my personal favorite and the one I am voting for the most... yelnad.

I will be seriously hurt if you don't choose one of these. Just so you know. :)
Melanie said…
Adrienne,
I have been wearing maternity shirts for at least 2-3 weeks, I just wasn't willing to give up my jeans, but I decided the physical pain to get in them wasn't worth it anymore - so now I am completely in maternity clothes!
Melanie
Nate said…
Congrats Melanie!

You can borrow my daughters anytime… We should probably try and get together sometime. I mean we are only a few hours apart and have been in this area for over three years now. If only there was time…
Hammond Family said…
Welcome to the mother of 4 boys group!! It's great, I wouldn't change it for the world! Congrats!

Popular posts from this blog

Dollywood

Liam

It's been a while . . .