Dollywood

Yesterday we took the boys to Dollywood. We have already been a couple of times this summer and since we had such a good time we decided to go for the day. Aidan has been in school for 3 weeks already and Adley in preschool for 2 weeks. We thought the boys deserved a little trip. The weather was great - although a little warm - but Dollywood has plenty of rides that you get wet on so that helped a lot. We discovered this time around that there are rides that Eli is big enough to ride on - so he enjoyed not having to sit in the stroller most of the day. Here are some pictures:

Adley & Jared on mini roller coaster
Me & Eli on the bee ride - not the easiest thing for an adult to get in and out of - I thought they might need to cut the bee to free me!
The Little Pig Ride
Carousel - round and round they go - I got dizzy just watchingEli laughing at the kids at the Dreamland Forest - a water play place for the kids
Wet little birdies
Lumberjack Lift
Jared was quite tired after pulling with Adley and then having to pull with Aidan, the little boys weren't much help.

An update on the baby: I go for my ultrasound next Monday (22nd), hopefully they will be able to tell us what we are having. Although I did peek at work with our US machine - I am pretty sure what we are having but we will let you all know for sure next week.

Eli's new words: Hi, Yes, Nose, Eye, Snack (he always runs into the kitchen and yells 'nack, nack' and he gets louder until he gets something to eat).
Eli can now point to and identify his nose, mouth, tongue and eye.

Comments

Unknown said…
That looks like so much fun!!! I was laughing so hard at your bee ride comment. :-) I can not believe we still have to wait till the 22nd to find out what you are having, so exciting!
Jenni said…
Looks like a lot of fun. You can't tease us like that - what do you think you are having?
what a fun trip, I wish we would have gone there when I visited! maybe my whole family will make it out there one day and we can all go! great pictures, miss you guys
tatum said…
what a fun day for boys, i'll send mine out next time and you guys can just have a big "boy" party.......especially if we find out that's what you are having. =)
Becky Leland said…
Melanie, Cute, cute family and I'll guess you are having a girl - just a guess.

I enjoy reading your blog.

Popular posts from this blog

Dollywood

Liam

It's been a while . . .