I passed!!!!!

For the last 3 months I have been preparing to take my Electronic Fetal Monitoring Exam for work. It is not a required test for my job but an added certification that the hospital I work for pays extra if you hold.
I have been stressing for some time now since the last big test I took was 7 years ago for my nursing license. I was out of practice for studying and had a hard time focusing. Two girls from my floor took it on Monday and both passed and my friend Kendra and I took it today. We both passed. I have to say it was one of the hardest tests I have ever taken. 110 questions of pure stress. So now I can officially sign my name with an RNC II at the end of it (The II refers to the clinical ladder at work) and I get an extra $150 every 3 months from work just for having this certification. So there you have it . . . my good news . . . and now I can sigh with relief!!!!

Comments

Unknown said…
Congrats! That is great!!
Jenni said…
Good for you! It has to be a great feeling to be done with it. Go celebrate.
birdfam said…
Congratulations! I'm glad that all your hard work paid off - where in the world did you find time to study with all you do? The extra pay will be nice to have as well. Way to go!
Bravo, I knew you could do it! You've always been the smart one in the family...I'm a horrible test taker! Well maybe just saying that I jinx myself who knows... I'm looking forward to our visit in 10 days!!!

Popular posts from this blog

Dollywood

EB awareness week!

It's been a while . . .