#4

You are probably wondering what the #4 means - to us it means BABY #4!!! Yes we are pregnant with baby #4. The baby is due to come March 2nd, 2009. We will probably expect him or her the end of February though. It has been my most eventful pregnancy yet. I was never sick with the boys, but I have been nauseas and exhausted from the very beginning of this one. I found my self at one point extremely dehydrated and needing IV fluids at the hospital. I am doing better now just struggling with the nausea and the lack of appetite that comes with it. We hope that I will start to feel better soon. Jared has been superhusband during all of this - he has helped me so much with everything around the house (dishes, laundry, bathing the kids, etc). I think I may have only cooked dinner 3 times this month - not for lack of effort - but because I can't stand looking at the food. I would be happy to have a smoothie 3 times a day for meals. Unfortunately where we live doesn't have a smoothie shop. In about a week I will be visiting AZ and bringing Eli with me. I will be frequenting Jamba Juice a lot! Many have speculated that since this pregnancy has been so different that maybe we will be blessed with a little girl - I hope so - but I would happily add another boy to our home (and no we wouldn't keep trying for a girl - 4 kids is plenty for us). Well we are off to the flooring store - we are replacing our carpet with hardwood downstairs and new carpet upstairs. We are going to try and sell our house so that we can find a bigger house to fit our growing family. Wish us luck!!!

Comments

Unknown said…
What exciting news! Congratulations! I can't wait to find out if it is a boy or girl in there. :-)
tatum said…
congratulations!!! that is very exciting. i hope you have a girl.....and if not you will be the girl in your your men's lives. =)
Jenni said…
Congratulations!! Such exciting news! I bet it is a girl! (I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you!)
yay for babies... boy or girl we will love that baby just as much, but of course you deserve to have a daughter! let me just tell you that girls can be a little dramatic as you will see when you come next week! so fun though, I'm glad the secret it out!
Steph said…
Wow, wow, wow. Congratulations.

Popular posts from this blog

Dollywood

Liam

It's been a while . . .