I'm back.....

Well I think I am anyway...I'll give this whole blogging thing another try and see if I can't keep up with it better than I have in the the last 4 months. Let's see where do I even begin... in the last 4 months...
**Eli turned 4 and is now completely potty trained - Hallelujah, only 1 more kiddo to go!
**Liam turned 2 and is starting to make lots of jibber jabber noises and the occasional word comes out too...often times surprising himself just as much as me. We are weaning down the paci - most days! Is it bad that I like the darn thing as much as I hate it.
**We celebrated Easter.
**Saw two movies - Rio and Kung Fu Panda 2 - both excellent!
**Aidan finished 2nd grade and Adley finished kindergarten.
**We moved into our new house and all that comes with that....which is a lot and a lot more expensive than predicted.
**Eli finished 3yr old preschool.
**We've been to Dollywood twice and Charlotte's Discovery Place once.
**Adley started and finished his entire soccer season.
**My parents came and stayed for an entire week - a week after we moved into the house. It was awesome!
**We poured concrete at the new house - sidewalk and two pads in the back with my parents help.
**We are currently trying to grow grass - it's going pretty well.
**The big boys went to the Father/Son campout and me and Liam had a date night.

I have taken some pictures along the way, I'll be posting pictures this week. Here is a start from when we poured concrete. I'm glad my dad knew what he was doing. We learned pretty quick though.
Sidewalk in front
2 pads in the back
Our 'construction worker'
Getting fill dirt for the pads - lots of 'helpers'
Me & my dad
Liam playing with his trucks
Pouring the pads
Finishing in the front

The kids are out of school for the summer. I welcome any cheap entertainment ideas!

Comments

Unknown said…
Well thank goodness! That was way too long between posts and clearly you have absolutely no reason to be lagging on the blog! ;-P Glad everything is going so well and your house is beautiful! Cant wait for more posts to come.
Mommydew said…
I'm glad you're back! Your boys are so big.
Cheap Summer idea:
http://www.kidsbowlfree.com/

Popular posts from this blog

Dollywood

Liam

It's been a while . . .