A Day Trip

This entry is a little late - it's from the beginning of May. I have been really busy as of late so I lost track of posting our trip. We took the kids to Dollywood again. They love that place and so do I...we always have so much fun and it's just an easy trip for us. I was a little restricted this go around with being on my diet and having to resist all the yummy food...but it was worth it. The diet is over and I am down 12.5lbs, only 1.5lbs away from when Jared & I got married. Yay!!! Okay on to the trip. They opened up a new attraction called "Adventure Mountain" this year. We couldn't go the first time we went this year because we didn't have on closed toed shoes but we planned better this time and everyone but the little boys were able to try it out. I took the big boys up first and then Jared did too. Just looking at it from the ground I thought it would be no big deal, but I did have some trouble with the heights at first. I got more daring each time I came to another part of the course. Aidan did great! He really surprised me by his willingness to try harder parts of the mountain, he is usually the one that gets scared. Adley had a role reversal too - he was the scared one, which almost never is the case. At each part of the course he said 'Um, I'll take the bridge'. Not once did he try any part of the ropes course.
So here are so pictures of our "adventure"....

Jared on the ropes course
Eli really wanted to go up on the real ropes course but he wasn't tall enough. They had a little kids ropes course though. He played on it for 90 minutes. He was really good too. Don't you love the tongue sticking out!
Liam being a good boy, while waiting on the big boys! Oh and he is now a walker - all the time. He is getting faster everyday!
Boys on the carousel
The train ride!

I tried to get pictures of the big boys on the ropes course but they were always on the opposite side of the course where the easier stuff was and I could never see them well enough to photograph. Maybe next time!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dollywood

Liam

It's been a while . . .