More snow!

Yes, you read my title correctly...more snow! I am getting really really tired of the snow. We got another 5 inches on Friday which then ruined our plans for Saturday because we couldn't get out of our house until Saturday evening. Spending the weekend couped up in the house again was not on my list of fun things to do. Our house is feeling smaller and smaller everyday. The snow has mostly melted on the roads but we still have snow in our yard. I really really want it to be spring!!! I would love it to be in the 60s, to see the flowers starting to bloom, to see the leaves returning to the trees. It is so much prettier than looking at the cold, icy snow day after day. Now don't get me wrong I don't mind a good snow storm, just one that doesn't repeat itself over and over and over again all winter long!
Eli has been begging us to build him a snowman each time it snows but by the time we would get outside the snow was frozen. So as the snow was falling on Friday night we took the kids out to build a snowman. The snow was not ideal for building anything thus the 1 1/2 ft snowman. We tried our best.

Comments

Unknown said…
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said…
okay that just looks cold!!! Glad you could get out for some fun though. :-) (p.s....sorry about deleting the prior comment...I was logged in under a moms club account and you would have had no idea who i was)

Popular posts from this blog

Dollywood

Liam

It's been a while . . .