My Boys!!!

Have I ever told you how much I love my boys!!! Well I do, as much as they make me crazy sometimes (all the time), I love them. I love all the funny faces they make, the things they say, they dance and they sing (especially Adley). I can't get enough of "I love you mommy", or "will you tuck me in mommy", or "scratch my back mommy" or "play with me mommy". They make me smile and laugh and sometimes they make me want to pull my hair out and cry (but we won't go there now). For the most part they are all wonderful. With the energy these boys have we will definitely have to be in a bigger house soon (pray please that this happens), we are just running out of space and the noise can be a lot at times.
This past week the older boys had birthdays - Aidan turned 7 and Adley 5. Wow, time sure does fly by.

Things I love about Aidan:
He loves to read and learn about new things, especially science stuff
He is a good helper with the baby
He wants to be good
He is creative
He is a good friend

Things I love about Adley:
He tells me he loves me at least 5x a day
He loves music and loves to dance
He is sensitive
He also loves the learn
His big brown eyes and eyelashes for miles

The list could go on and on but those are only a few. We are celebrating the boys birthdays this Sat with family but here are a few pictures from Adleys birthday.
Adley's robot cake

Opening presents

And from today - Aidan's birthday.


Before school
After school
(He also got one last week, thanks to Eli opening it and bringing it to him)

We took the boys out to dinner last Saturday and they got to go to the Hands On museum with some friends (I'll post pics of that later). Aidan will get his cake done for the party on Saturday - wish me luck - he wants a castle.

Since I bragged about the birthday boys I can't help but want to brag about the little guys too.

Things I love about Eli:
He says "I do it" to everything - he's very independent (except in the potty area, but we're working on that)
He always has a smile on his face
He makes me laugh - all the time
He loves his baby brother
He loves to watch movies (favorites are: Robson's or Meet the Robinson's and Fu Panda or Kung Fu Panda)
He loves to sing (see video below)

Things I love about Liam:
He is a mama's boy (the only one of the boys and I love it)
He still cuddles with me every night before bed
He doesn't spit baby food at me (Yet!!)
He loves to play peak a boo
He can deal without being on a schedule b/c try as I might this has not happened yet

Of course there is more I love about these boys too!
I gave the little boys haircuts tonight - this was Liam's first hair cut. They both held still pretty good. Here are some pics of the boys in the tub after.


Liam's Halloween Costume


Eli loves the song "Hit me with your best shot". He heard it on Guitar Hero the first time and today it came on the radio and he loved it.

Recently we have had to get the kids their flu shots all kind of sporadic. First the little boys, then the big boys. Then we got everyone but Adley the H1N1 (he had been sick). Then the following weekend Adley got his H1N1, then Liam had to get his regular flu booster. I know, lots of shots. For awhile after that whenever we got in the car Eli would say, "go get flu shot mommy?". Um, no Eli this is not actually an everyday occurrence. Then I heard him a couple of times singing, "Hit me with flu shot, fire away". This boy cracks me up!
Another Eli favorite: "Lets go to Chicken Lay" or as we call it Chick-Fil-A

Liam has been battling the same ear infection for the last month or so. He just finished his 3rd antibiotic. We pray this antibiotic will be the one that works. Otherwise the doctor is talking tubes soon if he keeps getting them. Pray he is better, especially since we have to fly next week.

Well I'm off to bed!

Comments

Unknown said…
It is completely shocking to me that you have a 7 year old!! How did that happen?! I love your blog and hearing about everything the boys do. And I love reading about their differences and similarities. Can't wait to see you all soon! :-)

Popular posts from this blog

Dollywood

Liam

It's been a while . . .