Updates on the boys!

Finally I took another picture of all the boys together - I have been such a slacker when it comes to taking pictures lately - poor Liam - his life is not being documented as well as the others.

Aren't they a handsome bunch! I think so!

Hopefully we will be able to get a new family picture soon - I am going to wait until Adley gets his cast off though.

I gave the 3 oldest haircuts this week. I think I finally have the hang of it - I haven't ruined anyones hair in months. I think I might attempt Jared's soon - just another way to save money!

Aidan - 6 1/2 yrs
Starting 1st grade this year. At his school they have a 'looping' program which means that they keep the same teacher for Kindergarten and 1st grade. We love his teacher!
Adley - 4 1/2 yrs
This picture gives me a glimpse of what he will look in his teens. He is doing very well with his cast and will go back to the doctor on Monday for a check up.
Eli - 2 1/2 yrs
I love this picture!!! He is so cute with his hair spiked up and the huge grin! Common phrases from him are "oh gosh", and he often yells "Boys" (Hmm, I wonder where he got that one from?). This weeks events consisted of him breaking an egg on the kitchen floor, changing his clothes multiple times, breaking a glass on the hardwood, pouring himself juice (and the rug too), eating frozen waffles and helping me clean the table by wetting toilet paper then wringing it out on the floor.
What's not to love???

Liam - 6mos old
Liam started on solids this month. He is rolling everywhere and pivoting in a circle on the rug trying to get to things. He will be crawling before too long. No teeth yet. He can sit for 15-20 sec at a time now too. We have started getting him to nap in his crib and will hopefully make the transition to his crib for bedtime soon.

This summer we really wanted to teach Aidan how to ride his bike without training wheels. We figured he was 6 and really should know how. He kept resisting us and then this morning Jared was leaving for work and found Aidan doing this . . .
. . . riding the neighbors little bike without training wheels. Apparently the neighbor boy learned 3 weeks ago and Aidan thought he would be a better person to teach him than his parents. He isn't quit ready to try it on his big bike, but at least its a start.

Jared and I did get to go Utah for my brothers wedding. I will post pictures later - right now I have to go and make dinner! Chili and macaroni - Yum!

Comments

the boys are so cute and I have to add that the hair cuts look fabulous - REALLY! I like them this short lots... Spikey is great too! Aidan is so grown up and looks like a 1st grader for sure, makes me kinda sad actually. Adley's cast is cool, write my name on it please. miss you guys
Unknown said…
I love all those pictures!! Great job getting such good ones! And wonderful haircuts. :-) I can not believe how fast the boys are growing up!
Tiffany said…
what an adorable family full of boys. they are way too cute.
What a handsome bunch of boys! seriously... you are going to have to screen the phone calls from all of the little teenage girls that will be calling your house in just a matter of a few years. They all look so grown up and so stinkin' handsome! I cannot believe how much Liam has grown... he looks like a little boy now and not a baby.

Popular posts from this blog

Dollywood

Liam

It's been a while . . .