Free to a good home!

Isn't he the cutest!


Until you find him doing one of the following . . .

- dumping potato flakes on the carpet
- mashing play-doh in the carpet
- drawing with permanent marker on the cabinets
- quit taking naps
- can climb his gate
- can climb out of pack n play
- dump out macaroni
- coloring w crayons on the wall
- playing in the flour and sugar
- filling the toilet w toilet paper
- laying on Liam
- turning off the computer
- putting stuff in the disposal side of the sink
- pouring lotion on the floor
- putting lotion/eczema cream all over himself
- changes his clothes 5 x a day
- turning off the TV
- biting, pinching and pulling hair
- eats 3 bites of an apple and sets it on the floor
- spraying laundry cleaner on the W & D
- spraying the walls/floor with Orange Glo
- waking everyone at 6:00am
- drawing w dry erase markers on his pants

. . . and doing all of the above completely silent. He is a Ninja!

ANY TAKERS????
(He is really cute and fun and is smiling ALL the time, even when you don't want to smile back at him!)

**I don't think I will be able to part with him forever so if someone just wants to borrow him for a year or two I will gladly take him back then!

Comments

Tiffany said…
He'll keep your hands full by himself. What a cutie.
Unknown said…
ROTFL, oh my, sounds like he is keeping you busy!! He is pretty dang cute though. ;-)
Melanie,
How hilarious! I'll take him for a few days!!! Ha! What a cutie pie! I hope your trip went well. I will have to remind myself whenever Jackson goes through this phase..."ok, other moms have gotten through this and so can I."
Kelly
Melanie said…
Can I add that just today he has: drawn with chalk on my car, broke the new lock on the pantry, opened 2 boxes of cake mix, 1 box of cereal and sprayed my floor with Windex. I do keep my cleaning stuff locked, really I do - but he manages to get it to everything!

Popular posts from this blog

Dollywood

Liam

EB awareness week!