Can you do this????


Little kids amaze me with their flexibility. Eli does this all the time. He leans over and puts his head on the floor and just stays that way for a few minutes. Recently he has seen the boys doing somersaults and he so badly wants to do one too. That is why he is grabbing his legs in this picture - trying to force them over I guess.

Here is a picture I thought I would share too - Eli wants to do everything that his big brothers do. He has now started laying down next to Adley in the mornings to watch TV.

Comments

Jenny P. said…
Henry does that too!! The head standing thing. For no reason. I'll walk in to the living room, and there's henry, looking at me through his legs. It's also adorable watching him copy the bigger kids... it's such a fun age!
Tiffany said…
Cute how they want to be like their older brothers. Thanks for the encouragement about having GD. I was hoping to be induced mainly because I know I have big babies anyway. Plus Nate is in school and it would be nice to have it all scheduled. We'll keep you updated.

Popular posts from this blog

Dollywood

Liam

It's been a while . . .