Definitely a Boy!

Lately Eli has been very curious about using the toilet. He watches when the big boys go to the potty during the day and when they are done he will come to me, trying to get his pants/diaper off and point at the bathroom door. Whenever the boys get in to the tub they go potty first. He too has been wanting to use the potty. He will often point and grunt at the toilet. So we sit him on the toilet for a few minutes, he smiles then wants to get off. While in the tub he points, grabs, and is totally intrigued by his boy parts and the other boys parts. Well this morning I guess he didn't want to wait until bath time again. Here is a picture of how I found Eli in his crib this morning.


I opened the door and had found him with his PJ's unzipped, one arm out, one leg out and his diaper undone. He had found his boy parts again. My first thought was 'please, please let it only be a wet diaper,' thankfully it was. I had to take 2 pictures, the first was a little more exposing, so I readjusted his diaper and took the picture above. Gotta love this little boy!!!!

Comments

Jenny P. said…
He is so stinkin adorable. Let's hope he doesn't do the same when it IS more than a wet diaper!! I had a friend who would put sleepers on backwards for that very reason... couldn't get the kid to stop playing in the poo!
InkMom said…
We all know about our problems with boy parts . . . we had to also put jammies backwards just to keep one of our little ones from playing, not with the poo, but with the parts. Lil' Maa-Maa likes to try on the potty, too, but he just doesn't get the fact that you can actually control those bodily function thingys!
tatum said…
that's funny! i can relate to the boy issues, too funny
hilarious and you can totally black mail him with that later! what a funny little guy! they grow up so fast huh... I'm sure you wouldn't mind if he was potty trained - right! by the way Ashlyn is so infatuated with her girl parts too and I'm about to stick her back in onesies!!!
Unknown said…
LOL, that is too funny. You're lucky it was only pee, my sister had an instance with my nephew where it wasn't, fun stuff. ;-)
Jenni said…
I read your post and laughed and thought - I'm glad Ava can't take off her clothes yet. Then I went to get Ava up from a nap and she had taken off her pants and one side of her diaper. What a weird coincidence. So, yes girls do it too!

Popular posts from this blog

Liam

My baby - at least for another 3 weeks

Preschool Graduation