Happy Belated Birthday to Aidan!!!

Okay, so I am a couple of days late wishing Aidan a happy birthday and making a post all about him. First off - I can't believe I have a 5 year old already!!! Next thing I know he will be in the 6th grade, then high school, then on a mission. . . Ugh I can't even think about it - as much as I am excited to see him grow up - there is just something neat about having them little. I guess the good thing is that as he grows older he will be more independent and I will be a little bit more free. For example, Aidan can take a shower all by himself now - now I only have to worry about bathing 2 kids instead of 3. Nice!!!
Okay on to the pictures. . .
Leaving the hospital
Around 3mos6mosAidan's first Birthday!! Summer 2004 - 18mos
Summer 2005 - 2 1/2
Summer 2006 - 3 1/2
October 2007

So that's my big kiddo!!!

Comments

I can't believe he's FIVE! I do adore that little boy - he's a little genius! see you tomorrow

Popular posts from this blog

Dollywood

Liam

It's been a while . . .