More sickness

Sorry it has been awhile since I posted. Our entire family was hit by a stomach virus this past week. It seemed like everyday another member of the family started with some part of the virus. First it was Aidan, then Eli, then Jared, then Adley and then me. It has been a rough week, but thanks to Gatorade, gingerale, Pedialyte and my mother in laws homemade chicken noodle soup (which was fantastic and we were very thankful) I think we are all starting to feel a little bit better. Unfortunately the sickness caused Aidan to miss his very first field trip and a Halloween party that our family was invited to by a kid from Aidan's preschool class. I know there will be more parties and more field trips but I felt sorry him - he had been counting down the days until he got to go to both of them. Hopefully we are done with being sick for a while as we are heading to AZ in a few weeks.
I will post more during the week as Eli is now crawling and pulling up on things - I will try to get him on video.

Comments

I talked to mom and she told me all about the Shelton Family Flu Virus - sheesh you guys got it bad, and ALL of you! that is terrible, not to sound lame but at least you got it in before the vacation rather than on the airplane or something right? it's always nicer to be sick at home than any other place if being sick could be "nice" in any way... hope this week will be brighter - ginger ale and Gatorade are my best friends when I'm pregnant so I know how great they can be. So sad that Aidan missed his first field trip, we'll take him to some fun places when he comes to AZ... see you soon
Jenny P. said…
I really really hope you are all feeling better!!

Popular posts from this blog

Dollywood

Liam

It's been a while . . .