Our House

The process has been started!!!! After working really hard on the house the last 5-6 months we have begun the process to put it on the market. We had the realtor come on Thursday to take a look around (I don't think my house has ever been cleaner) and to give us an idea of what to list it for. We still have a few small projects to finish up, but the end is at least in site. We know the market is not great, but hope to have it sold by summer. I really only ask that we are out of this house by the time the baby in my belly is walking, our house is getting too small very very quickly. I was afraid after cleaning and decluttering my house that the realtor was going to tell me I needed to declutter a lot of things even though I already did. We really are in need of more space and our attic is full. We have starting the looking process and hope that if we do sell soon, that we will be able to get a good deal on another house.
As for the Christmas Spirit around our house. We put up our tree last weekend. The kids had fun decorating it and love to play with the stockings on the mantel. We have all been sick this past week, except for Jared. The boys are all coughing and I have been sick with the whole, achy, fever, chills, congestion, etc. I had to miss work on Sat b/c of it. I am trying so hard to save up my PTO for when this baby is born, being sick is not how I planned to use a day of it.
We hope to all be better by the end of the week.
Here is a picture of the boys by the tree:

Comments

Unknown said…
I can not believe how big all your boys are getting. Time needs to slow down a bit!! Good luck on the house, I know first hand what you're going through. :-)
the tree looks awesome, if only children would not touch them constantly right! Ashlyn can't stay away from it and goes on telling me how she is "only looking"... anyway I'm excited to see photos of your bathroom when it's complete! sending home selling vibes your way! you're moving here right? yeah thought so
Steph said…
Good luck with the house sale. If you want a change of pace, you could always move to Vegas. We have some nice houses going for great deals right now.

Popular posts from this blog

Liam

My baby - at least for another 3 weeks

Preschool Graduation