The Beach!!!

So we have been home from the beach for a week and yes I am finally posting pictures. It has been a busy week at our house and I have been at work A LOT! We had a great trip to the beach. All of the boys loved being in the water this year. This was Eli's first trip to the beach and it did take him a day to get used to the water and sand, but by the end, he was jumping with the waves, smiling and laughing. We stayed with the parents of Jared's friend Doug. We picked up Doug and his girlfriend Keely on Wed and continued on to Wilmington. This was the longest car ride (6hrs) that Eli has ever been on - I was running out of food, tricks and entertainment by the time we got there. We went to the aquarium again and also walked on the Pier and got ice cream. Here are the pictures. . .

Aidan jumping in the waves
Alligators at the aquarium
Eli and a turtle
Crazy pelicans - they were everywhere on the Pier and were not afraid of people at allWe built a big pile of sand in front of Eli to divert the water in case it came up high enough without warning - this time it did - he loved it!
Boys on the Pier
Right after the water came up around the pile of sandMy favorite picture of the boys!

The 4th of July - Jared took the boys up to Pink Beds to have a picnic with his family. I spent the day at work. Since I was at work there wasn't very many pictures taken except this one of Eli. Jared spent most of his time chasing Eli, therefore he wasn't able to take very many pictures. The boys enjoyed playing with their cousins and playing in the creek. Even though I wasn't able to attend the picnic I was happy that I still got to eat some fried chicken that they served at work!

Comments

cute pictures, I wish we could go to the beach - I guess Lake Powell will have to do! I'm glad you had a nice trip...
Steph said…
Looks like tons of fun. We love the beach at San Diego, but we'd love some of that warm water from the East Coast.
Jenni said…
You guys take a lot of fun trips. The beach looks like a lot of fun!

Popular posts from this blog

Dollywood

Liam

It's been a while . . .