Father's Day Breakfast!!

Last monday - the 3rd, was Father's Day breakfast at Aidan's school. Since school isn't in session when it is Father's Day they have a special breakfast for the dads. Jared had a great time and Aidan was so excited to have his daddy at school. Jared said that Aidan kept saying, 'Daddy this is the best day ever!!!' The kids sang a few songs and then they ate breakfast. Aidan actually participated this time - not like at Christmas when he refused to be in the program. We were very proud of him.
So I thought I would share a couple of pictures.
Aidan is in the middle

Also - Eli is officially walking now - everywhere. He started this on March 6th. We have a video of him, but Jared is currently trying to downsize it so that I can post it on the blog.
Well I need to get going - Eli is stinky - my cell phone is not entertaining him anymore (he figured out how to turn it on too) - he is pulling all of the paper out of my shredder (pain to clean up) and Adley is screaming at me to help him with his Star Wars game. I can't wait to see what the rest of the day is going to be like. Wish me luck!!!

Comments

what a fun program, Aidan looked super cute and I have to add that he looks a lot like Grandpa Salmon in the bottom picture! what do you think? it was good talking with you today... I'll call you Thursday

Popular posts from this blog

Dollywood

Liam

It's been a while . . .