Good News!!!

So we have a few things to tell everybody. The first is that Jared passed his real estate licensing exam this morning on his first attempt. He is so happy to have that out of the way. He has already applied for one job here in town at the busiest real estate agency. We will keep you up to date with regards to that.
Also yesterday Adley went pee pee in the potty - TWICE!!!. We hope that this means he is starting to show interest in becoming potty trained as the double duty on diapers is gross and expensive. He also is telling us when he is stinky. So obviously he is not liking the feeling of that on his bottom too much either. Keep your fingers crossed. Of course today he hasn't wanted to use the potty but I won't push him - it gets me too frustrated and from learning from my experience with Aidan I just need to let him do it on his own time.
Also I have included a picture of a recent quilt top that I have finished. I started it back in Jan '06, but set it aside around May '06 due to having other things to do. So I got it out about 3 weeks ago and finished it up. I just need to find someone to quilt it for me. This quilt will be going on my bed. I also have another quilt that is about half done and should be done in the next few months. Quilting is something that Jared's mom taught me and I love it. I love looking back at something so pretty and saying - 'wow I did that' - very rewarding. I would love to open a quilting/fabric store. Who knows maybe down the road sometime!!!!

Comments

Congratulations Jared, now you, me, Steve and Blake can open a Real Estate Business in Arizona!! good job Adley for using the potty, I bet you can't wait to only have one in diapers! The quilt looks awesome and I get so many compliments on the one you made Ashlyn... have fun at work tomorrow!
Anonymous said…
Hey Guys, Love the blog! Congrats to Jared on passing the Real Estate Exam, and on getting Adley using the potty. We're working on it with Gabe, but it's slow in coming (he's an independent little cuss). Speaking of the little monster, we took him to see Transformers last night - he loved the explosions. I've got to say it was possibly the best movie ever - it definitely lived up to the hype. I feel better about my childhood now.

Later,

Bobby

Popular posts from this blog

Dollywood

Liam

It's been a while . . .